Thursday, September 13, 2012

And Now For an Extremely Important (not) Update

So, as you have probably figured out, my posts have been a bit all over the place and this is because school is kicking my ass. Well kind of. I'm enjoying my classes but I seem to have a ton of reading homework with all of my classes. This means that posting is going to happen when ever it happens - especially since one of my classes requires me to keep a blog for class (again) and that kind of takes precedence over the blog I keep for fun (aka: this blog).

In other news, I received my ARC of Whispers at Moonrise by C.C. Hunter!! And I have read it, so be expecting that review in the future (and by future I mean like later today or tomorrow). I have been completely over the moon with this book and I really want to read more. I absolutely love all of the swag I received with the book as well. I'm going to have to take a picture of everything and put it up here. I still have a bunch of bookmarks...maybe I will put together some kind of giveaway. What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments and maybe give me ideas of when I should do said giveaway. It might be after I reach a certain number of followers. Who knows.

Other things in my life are pretty normal. I am getting into the swing of things here at school and things are going well. Bad news is that there are massive wildfires near my home town and I really wish I could be there to see it (you can apparently see it from my parents' house). I warned my mom not to let my dad go fire watching...it didn't go so well the last time. Here are some photos that I took:

Badger Mountain Fire 2008
Badger Mountain Fire 2008
 
Badger Mountain Fire 2008
Badger Mountain Fire 2008
Just so we are all clear - I want to be home so I can see the fire and take pictures, but I am also concerned because a ton of people have been evacuated from their homes and I am sure that it is really hard for them. My thoughts and prayers go out to all those who have been evacuated.

No comments:

Post a Comment