Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Where I am the worst blogger ever...

Unless you see my Tumblr, then I might seem like the best blogger ever. However, that doesn't excuse me not blogging here. I'm just terrible at blogging...the same thing happened when I tried to keep a journal. It is summer now so I really shouldn't have an excuse.

I am going to say something that I'm probably going to regret later, but I'm going to try and get back to book reviews. I have read more books (because books are an addiction just like chocolate) and there are still books that I said I would review and I haven't. *sigh* I have my work cut out for me. And I really will try to blog at least once a week. I solemnly swear that I am up to no good. That is a vow I cannot break because it is sacred to Harry Potter fans. And if you know me, I'm a major Harry Potter fan. So here we go. Back into blogging and back into writing. Lord help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment