Monday, August 6, 2012

Living the Book Readers Life

Instead of blogging (I know, I'm sorry! I'm trying, I swear on the precious!) I have been reading...which mostly means that I am even further behind on reviews. *sigh* I mean, that is kind of good and bad news at the same time. Good news: more reviews. Bad news: it is going to take forever. Not that I want it to take forever, but it is hard to keep up sometimes. Especially now because school starts on the 20th.

So here is the list of books I have read since the last update post (and no, I still haven't finished reading Brisingr...):

  1. Origin by Jessica Khoury (I received an ARC from Goodreads First Reads)
  2. Cloaked by Alex Flinn
  3. Matched by Ally Condie
  4. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
  5. Abandon by Meg Cabot
  6. Underworld by Meg Cabot
  7. Eternal Vows by Chrissy Peebles 
  8. Eternal Destiny by Chrissy Peebles
I am trying to catch up on reviews. Keep watching for them because they are on their way.

2 comments:

  1. You swear on the precious!?!?! I am totally looking forward to reading these book reviews, especially the one for Origin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do swear on the precious! I think it is the only way that I'll actually finish these reviews. The one for Origin is good. I have it written already because I kind of had to write one for Goodreads...It really was a good book (even with the disturbing bits). I'll have to send it to you for you to read.

      Delete