Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Exciting News!!

I am going to be on here more!! Yay!! I'm sure you are wondering what that is all about. I'm getting there, but I have other things to talk about first.

First news, I have moved from my old apartment (otherwise known as the place that gives me nightmares) to the new apartment! It only took us five days to move, then clean, then clean, and unpack. I still don't have everything unpacked, but it looks like an actual apartment now.

Second news, my roommates are back in the states and I can't wait to hang out with them and for all of us to be at our apartment at the same time. In a couple of weeks or so, I might head in that direction and we might see Brave together.

And finally, the news that I'm most excited about (and totally freaked out over...) is I received an email tonight saying that I have been selected for the C.C. Hunter Street Team. When I originally entered I didn't think I would be picked, I hoped, sure, but I didn't think it would actually happen. Then it did and now I am totally freaking out!! I'm so excited and I can't wait!

This means I will be reviewing more and trying to get other people interested in the things that I read. I can't wait to see how it all goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment