Monday, June 13, 2011

New 30 Day Challenge...

As you might have noticed I didn't post yesterday (more on that in my next post) and you might have also noticed that I finished my 30 Day Challenge. Yay! This is the most I have ever blogged...sad, I know.

However, I feel like I want to pick a new challenge. I know that I'll keep blogging if I have a challenge to do everyday. I know that I'll be able to keep doing this during school; it will be something to look forward to.

Anywho, here is the new challenge I have picked.

30 Day Character Challenge

(Pick characters from your favorite shows, books, movies, anime, everything!)

1. A character from your current favorite fandom
2. A character from a previous favorite fandom
3. A character who looks like you
4. A character who acts like you
5. A group of characters who is most like you and your friends
6. The most annoying character
7. The hottest character
8. The funniest character
9. A character who could be your best friend if they were real
10. A character who taught you something about real life
11. A character who taught you something about love
12. A character with the best quotes
13. A boring character
14. A character you wish was never introduced
15. The smartest character
16. The dumbest character
17. The most awful, mean, evil character you know
18. An animal character you like
19. A sci-fi character you like (alien, robot, etc.)
20. A fantasy character you like (elves, dwarves, etc.)
21. A paranormal character you like (vampire, werewolf, etc.)
22.The best singer
23. The best dancer
24. The character with the best laugh
25. The character who makes you cry when they cry
26. An underrated character
27. An overrated character
28. A character you absolutely hate
29. A character that makes you flashback to your childhood
30. A character you will love and remember for the rest of your life

No comments:

Post a Comment