Monday, June 13, 2011

Yesterday

So yesterday my stupid sister broke up with her boyfriend again and this time it might actually stick. She apparently worked all night and then when she got to her apartment You-Know-Who wouldn't let her go to bed. She was cranky and she hasn't been taking her depression meds, so she kicked him out. My parents then drove down to where my sister is to take You-Know-Who far away from there. They left our house at four-thirty in the afternoon and they didn't get back until one-thirty in the morning.

I on the other hand went out with one of my best friends in the whole world. I have known Nora since the fourth grade and we are more like sisters than friends. It really doesn't matter how much time we spend apart; we are always able start up right were we left off. Last night we went to the bar and had a few drinks (carmel apple shot, the best!). I met a couple of her friends and her boyfriend. We spent three and a half hours together and basically just caught up (with drinks of course!). We both agreed that she would be a bridesmaid in my wedding and I would be a bridesmaid in hers (honestly, she will be married before me and that is kind of depressing).

Overall, yesterday was a pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment