Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 20 - A picture of your "Crew"



This picture was taken almost five years ago now (wow...it really doesn't seem like that long ago). It is a picture of me and my two best friends. Starting on the left is Melissa. We have known each other since the end of seventh grade (eight years for those of you who are curious). I'm in the middle and my friend Leia (yes, like Princess Leia from Star Wars) is on the right. I have known Leia since the beginning of eighth grade (almost eight years ago now, it will be eight years in September).

This picture was taken by one of the math teachers at our high school (apparently he is a professional photographer on the side). It was taken at homecoming our junior year. My ex had broken up with me about a month before, but I think that is a story for another time (or maybe never).

No comments:

Post a Comment