Monday, May 16, 2011

Books, Books, Books

I don't know about you, but I have a rather large book collection. I own 486 books and counting. Most of them are fantasy books and I own at least two copies of each Harry Potter book. I guess what I'm trying to say, is that I have a lot of books. So many books in fact, that I haven't been able to read all of them. I got books at Christmas time that I haven't been able to read and I'm hoping to get through them this summer (yay!! Summer!! *breaks out into the song "Days of Summer" from AVPS*).

First though, I have to finish re-reading the Harry Potter series...I'm in the middle of Chamber of Secrets now (good grief, I hate Lockheart) and I should have it finished by the end of the week. Then I can start Prisoner of Azkaban. I can't wait to read that one, it is one of my favorite books. Not just of the series, but of all time.

In case you are bored and are looking for books to read, here is a nice list for you. Enjoy!

Alyssa's Favorite Books:
1. Stardust by Neil Gaiman
2. Song of the Lioness Quartet by Tamora Pierce
3. The Immortal Series by Tamora Pierce
4. The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling (shocker, I know)
5. The Heir Series by Cinda Williams Chima
6. The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan
7. The Percy Jackson Series by Rick Riordan
8. The Dark-Hunter Series by Sherrilyn Kenyon
9. The Chronicles of Nick by Sherrilyn Kenyon
10. The Bran Hambric Series by Kaleb Nation

No comments:

Post a Comment