Wednesday, May 11, 2011

For Starters

My name is Alyssa (I would have used my initals, but they are AN and I don't like that...so there). If you can't tell, I like Harry Potter. Not just the books and the movies, but also the parodies. In fact the title for this blog comes from AVPM and it is one of my favorite quotes. However, I feel that I would be in Slytherin if I were to go to Hogwarts (even though I'm 21 and there is no way that I would be accepted at this age).


I am a writer, but I don't think that my eariler writing is very good (it really isn't...it is quite terrible). I'm in college to get a degree in Creative Writing, but I really have no clue how that is going to help me in the real world. I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to double major in, but so far I haven't found a course of study that will work for me.



I suppose I'm a pet lover. I have two dogs that I miss while I'm away at school. However, summer has started for me because my university (WSU! Go Cougs!) gets out early for the summer and starts early in the fall. I get to spend as much time as I want with my puppies now.



I've been looking forward to this summer, but the parts I am looking forward to won't be happening until next month. This will be a good way to pass the time. I really should be looking for a job...

No comments:

Post a Comment