Friday, May 13, 2011

Sorcerer's Stone

So I have decided to re-read all of the Harry Potter books before the new movie comes out. That means I have about two months to read seven books. Good thing I just finished reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. Next up Chamber of Secrets.

It has been quite a while since I last read Sorcerer's Stone and I had forgotten some of the details that weren't in the movie. However, I got quite the laugh out of how many of the lines from the movie were exactly the same as the lines in the book. It was also fun to read something I've read countless times since I was the age of 10 (wow, eleven years of my life have been centered on Harry Potter...this is sort of depressing).

I can't wait to re-read Chamber of Secrets now (even though it is one of my least favorite Harry Potter books. I honestly can't stand Lockheart). It is the first book that really has Ginny as a character and I love Ginny. I would have to say that I'm most like her (even though my friends have called me "Hermione"). Fred and George are pretty awesome in it as well. Here's to reading good books and avoiding housework!

No comments:

Post a Comment