Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Life, the Universe, and Everything

I have been meaning to write a post that isn't 30 day challenge related...but life has gotten in the way. Like today, I had a dentist appointment. It was fine but I have to go back The Day After Tomorrow (hehe, I couldn't resist; such a fun movie). I need sealant on one of my teeth (I swear they have put sealant on that tooth two times before now). *headdesk*

In other news I still haven't finished reading Prisoner of Azkaban (I plan on finishing it tonight). I just got to the part where Harry's head "appeared" in Hogsmeade Village and Snape has taken Harry to his office. It isn't my favorite part of the book, but it is when Lupin shows that he knows about the map. It also has all of the funny comments from Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs. I have forgotten how much I love this book.

All together, life has been okay. I've been working on some writing and I have been to Pullman and back. I even got to eat at Red Lobster in Lewiston, Idaho. It was delicious. I was able to grab my contacts while I was in Pullman (they were the one thing I forgot when I came home for the summer) and I grabbed season one of Charmed to watch with my cousin later this summer. Summer will be totally awesome (as I have said before).

No comments:

Post a Comment