Friday, May 13, 2011

"A" Challenge

So I have been seeing a lot of challenge things lately... For example: 15 day "How I Met Your Mother" challenge; 30 day photo challenge; 5 day deviance challenge (that one looked rather disturbing...); and challenges about anything really. So, I have decided that I will do at least one of these "challenges."

I came across a few that I would really like to do (actually more than a few...but I'll probably do them all eventually). The first one that I will attempt to do is called "'A' Challenge." Hopefully this will develop a habit for me as I'm usually shit at doing things regularly. It is said that it takes 30 days to create a habit; let's hope that is right.

If I enjoy doing this challenge, I'll do a few others. A "Tangled" one, a "Harry Potter" one, and a "Doctor Who" one for sure. Here is a glimpse of what I'll be doing in the next month:

Day 01 - A paragraph about yourself
Day 02 - A hobby
Day 03 - A thing that's on your mind
Day 04 - A goal
Day 05 - A person you miss
Day 06 - A blog
Day 07 - A picture of you when you were little
Day 08 - A pet peeve
Day 09 - A show
Day 10 - An insecuity
Day 11 - An actor
Day 12 - A thing that worries you
Day 13 - A list of favorite memories
Day 14 - A bad habit
Day 15 - A wish
Day 16 - A picture you took
Day 17 - A secret
Day 18 - A thing you're afraid of
Day 19 - A recipe
Day 20 - A picture of your "Crew"
Day 21 - A dream you had recently
Day 22 - A thing you do everyday
Day 23 - A meme
Day 24 - A topic that makes you think
Day 25 - A song
Day 26 - A thing you want to do before you die
Day 27 - A thing that makes you mad
Day 28 - A quote
Day 29 - A place that gives you wanderlust
Day 30 - A future

No comments:

Post a Comment