Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 01 - A paragraph about yourself

So, a paragraph about myself. I am a writer, therefore I have a bunch of characters running amok in my head. They like to tell me what to do (sounds like I'm mentally unstable, but I'm not, I swear) and they like to refuse to do what I want them to do. I gave them a form of life and they way they repay it is to ignore me. Okay, maybe I am as crazy as I sound... Right now I'm on summer break between my junior and senior years of college. I am a 21 year old American who happens to be an English major. I'm majoring in Creative Writing (which I might have mentioned before...) and I just passed one of the creative writing classes with an A. It was extremely happy making. If you haven't guessed by now, I'm female. I have four really close friends who know me as well as I know myself. One of those friends is my cousin. I don't know what I'd do without her (probably die a slow and painful death at family events) and I wish we lived closer to each other. I tend to be anti-social and like to keep to myself in large groups. However if I am in an awkward situation, you can't get me to shut up. Awkward silence is not my friend. I have a mom and a dad plus an annoying younger sister. Said younger sister shouldn't be mentioned very often in this blog (I like to try to forget about her because she causes a lot of the angst and stress in my life. It is just easier not to think about her) because she doesn't live at home any more and has deviant boyfriend. Saying that I don't have a boyfriend and I don't really live at home. It is summer and I am staying at my parents house central Washington (the state, I live on the West Coast, not the East). I have an off-campus apartment at school and that is where I live the rest of the year. I thought that writing a whole paragraph about myself would be hard, but apparently it wasn't. I think I covered everything though (it should probably be more than one paragraph, but that is what it asked for. *sticks out tongue* I'm also immature sometimes).

No comments:

Post a Comment