Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 10 - Write a letter to your future self

Dear me,

Hi. How you doing? Married yet? Well, depends on how far in the future you will see this...hmm, met a guy yet? Are you still winning the pathetic game? Because I can see that happening for a very long time. Just remember that Teresa wins when it comes to her computers. Hehe, so sad and yet I find it funny(two computers dead in six months). I am sure you still will in the future.

Well if you haven't met a guy or gotten married, have you at least watched the new Sherlock series? Or Doctor Who? Were they any good? Is your mind still blown about River Song? Because that was an unexpected twist in the story.

How is writing going? Have you written the next Harry Potter? Or any Harlequin/Silhouette books? I think those would be the most humorous to find out that I have written. Or are you in the science field? Writing about science maybe? Well what ever you are doing, I hope you are happy.

Since I don't really have much to say (as I have no clue what the future may hold) I think I will say goodbye.

Hoping you are well,

Alyssa

P.S. Have you and cousin opened your tea/book store? Because that would be so totally awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment