Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The post where I explain where I have been

So school has started again. I am taking five English classes (beginning to think that is a mistake) and most of them are fun so far. As fun as a week and two days of classes can be I suppose. I have caught up with my school friends and have met some fellow Whovians and a Starkid fan. Life is pretty good right now.

I am taking a young adult literature class and we get to read Speak, Perks of Being a Wallflower, and The Hunger Games, just to name a few. I am excited because Speak is the first book we are reading and it is followed by Perks of Being a Wallflower, but The Hunger Games is the last book we will read.

This weekend my sister wanted to get together, but I made up stories about not being available. She and You-Know-Who wanted to have me over for lunch, but I said I already had plans and their response was "dinner then." I said I would have to talk to Roommate. I talked to Roommate and we came up with the plan that I would owe her big time and she would come to dinner with me. My sister's response to this was "We want to have YOU over for dinner to spend time with YOU." Needless to say, I was thoroughly creeped out. I never, never, never ever want to spend time with those two idiots alone. EVER. Plus I'm pretty sure it was You-Know-Who that was sending me the text messages, not my sister. I'd rather have a meal with Cousin's mother. And that is saying something.

I was shocked to see that I didn't already have a Doctor Who tag...which is sad because I love, love, love Doctor Who. Doctor who makes me happy and since it returned on Saturday, I have been extra happy. The episode "Lets Kill Hitler" was hilarious, well parts were hilarious. The rest was plot and seriousness. All I will say of the episode is Hitler in a cupboard...

What is even more surrprising is I keep mentioning OTPs and I haven't ever mentioned Amy and Rory. I love the relationship Amy and Rory have. My other Doctor Who OTPs inclued: The Doctor (11)/River, The Doctor (10)/Rose, and The Doctor (all)/TARDIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment