Friday, August 5, 2011

Tea makes the world go round

I have been missing most recently because I haven't been feeling well. On Wednesday I had a fever and just looking at my computer screen made me feel nauseous. Yesterday I still didn't feel in tip-top shape and I have been plagued by headaches since Tuesday. Now I have a headache (but I am braving through computer usage) and I just hurt my knee somehow. I think life hates me. What did I do in a past life that was so bad?

My theory: I was a Nazi during WWII. That or Voldemort and his death eaters really existed and I was a death eater. This must be the reason that I love writing about death and gore, but hate seeing it first hand or in movies. I am wishing my writing challenge had a horror story day, that way I could share the twisted things my brain comes up with sometimes. Death by pruning shears is not the way to go, let me tell you.

I hope to write some of the challenge entries today as well as a book review (Heartless by Gail Carriger). I have also started reading The Hunger Games (so far I really like it even though it makes me sad). I have also been drinking tea (mint tea) to help my stomach feel better since I was sick. So far it seems to be working a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment