Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 13 - Write about something you absolutely love

There are many things that I love with my whole heart and one of those things are books. I love books more than I love chocolate, and that is saying something because chocolate is amazing. You have to keep buying chocolate over and over again, but with books you only need to buy one once and it is yours for forever. It may be read in one sitting, but you always have the option to come back to it and read it again.

Books are my friends when I am sad and alone. They remind me that I could have it much worse and that if I just use my imagination, I can end up in a far away land. The characters are my best friends and I don't know what I would do without some of them. They make me laugh, they make me cry, they make me angry, they make me happy. Characters are like real people in my imagination and without books I would never have a far off magical kingdom where I could hide and be free.

Without books I wouldn't be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment