Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 5 - Write a letter to anybody

Dear Mr. Abbott,

I apologize for the lateness of this letter. You see, since your last Secrets of Droon book came out last year, I have not had time to write a letter. However I read the book and I quite enjoyed it. Jarvis has been quite preoccupied with her schooling and work as much as I have. I would like to say well done of the mystery of Reki-ur-set. I knew that it spelled Urik, but I never would have gotten Urik's Tree. The apostrophe caught me off guard.

I felt The Final Quest was a brilliant way to end the series. However almost a year after reading the book I realize that I miss the characters. I know I will always have the books to re-read, but new adventures will not be coming to a bookstore not near me. Buying your books has been a highlight for me since I was in elementary school. I also miss your humor filled e-mail responses. I will have to convince Jarvis to write another letter for one last hurrah.

I am looking forward to many more books from your desk soon.

Your college aged fan,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment