Friday, July 8, 2011

Guess What!!

I just got my Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 tickets for midnight!! Who rocks? I do!

Actually not really...I'm just a very nerdy person and I think I would have cried if I hadn't been able to go see the midnight showing (I have never been able to go to a midnight showing before because my stupid town didn't offer one). So this was my last chance. I just have to remember to bring a box of tissues (that I forgot to bring to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1).

In other news I have been in Oregon for the last two days and today I'm headed to Vancouver, Washington. I get to see Cousin again tomorrow evening!! Plus the rest of the family...not as excited about that, but I get to see little kiddies and that is kind of exciting.

I should have another post later about what I have been up to. Right now I'm using my mom's laptop because my has decided to hate me and not connect to the internet. Alyssa is not amused.

No comments:

Post a Comment