Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 6 - Write about your feelings for someone

So there is this guy. For the purposes of this I will call him Ryan. I like him, but I think I messed things up...but then again the phone works both ways. He has this great smile and his hair is dark brown and really curly. I'm pretty sure I would die if he found out that I like him. We have know each other since we were kids and I have probably liked him since I was fourteen and he was thirteen, but I covered up my feelings by developing crushes on other guys like Dev (again not his real name) and Nate (not his real name either). I even dated Nate.

Long story short, I still have feelings for this guy, but I haven't talked to him in a year. Sad really. I am such a Slytherin and I don't have the courage to try and talk with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment