Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 1 - Write a short autobiography

I was born on December 25, 1989 in Spokane, WA. Shortly after my sister was born in April of 1991, my family moved to East Wenatchee, WA. If you don't know where that is, that's okay. Not many people do, not even in Washington State (and the capital is Olympia, not Seattle). I have lived in East Wenatchee from 1991 to present day.

Not much happened from then to now. Unless you count finding out I was dyslexic at the age of nine and shortly after I discovered Harry Potter. I went from grade school to middle school to junior high to high school. I graduated and went to Wenatchee Valley College. I graduated from WVC and now I go to WSU in Pullman, WA.

My goal is to earn a degree in creative writing and possibly in sociology or some sort of science. I haven't had a date in almost five years and I have some of the best friends in the world. If you want to know more about me check out my very first 30 day challenge entry here. That paragraph about myself will fill in any blanks (at least I hope it will).

No comments:

Post a Comment